Re: [IP] Muesli

 I ate it this morning and trying to figure out carb count for 1/2 cup. Pumped
for 50 grams of carb. Will test every 2 hours to try to figure it out. Yes; it
was sweet ; mixed with almonds and pecans all in a cup of low fat yogurt.
Phyllis
email @ redacted

On Apr 30, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Denise wrote:

 > I thought muesli is a generic name for a type of granola and I don't eat
either one (too many carbs caused by sugar). Denise B.