From: Carole <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] my letter of credible inusrance is not good

what pump do you use?  I have extra supplies and don't mind sharing.
On Apr 25, 2012, at 5:55 PM, "Nastacha's Stuff" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I'm so sad about this.
 Our coverage ended July 31, 2011, due to lose of employement.
 My husband finally got a job Jan. 2012, insurance went into effect March,
 2012.  our  letter of credible
 coverage is not valid, because 63 days had passed, so BLue Cross Blue Shield
 will not cover any of
 my pre-existing diabetic needs.  I need a new pump and supplies and it's all
 denied.  Loop Hole since I had
 not been seen by a doctor to treat the condition perhaps then maybe they
will
 consider it, but I have to
> first pay up front for my supplies then fight like hell for them to pay.
BCBS
 wont cover me until Jan. 2013.
 They have been nasty with me, saying well didn't you know this before you
 accepted the insurance...... like saying
 fight all you want but too bad.......so the fight is on.  I said so 6 months
 ago you would have paid for my supplies
 but today you won't , and next year you will, so I'm being penalized just
for
 the heck of it.  the agent got quiet, there
 is no justifiable reason for this.

 I'm just venting guys.

 Nastacha's Stuff