Re: [IP] PBS NewsHour

Some guy in Minneapolis switched from MiniMed to Animas because he is a
guy who can do computer hacking.  Just for the heck of it, he tried to
hack into his MiniMed pump - and he succeeded.  The Mpls. Star Tribune
ran a big article on this a few months ago.  So the guy switched to
Animas - which is not supposed to be susceptible to that kind of attack.

I'll go look at the PBS thing...

Denise B.