Re: [IP] Jim / The Vibe

Hi,

 I. Am required by my insurance to use a supplier from Ohio for pump and CGM
supplies. Interestingly, with the change in insurance several years ago (through
my employer) several years ago, a new "health network" was established. Up to
that time I had been purchasing supplies through Medtronics, directly. With the
new insurance, the insurance rep couldn't tell me if the pump supplies were
covered ("I can't be the only diabetic on a pump"), and the network office told
me that I would have to call individual pharmacies that were in network to get
the supplies. All of this required hours on the phone, only to learn that the
supplier in Ohio was where I needed to shop. This from talking with a woman in
Chicago ( Walgren's) who had a family member on a pump who had had to use the
same company.

 No problem with air bubbles for me. But, I will pay more attention when I have
highs that are unexplained.

 I did have a problem with unresponsive highs and leaking through the skin site
several weeks back. The Animas rep thought it was from infusing too much insulin
from frequent blouses.

Jim
Sent from my iPad