Re: [IP] your thoughts on CGM are desired

 Yes, I knew that. As a child, I did not eat correctly and often fainted in
school. My teacher complained to my Mom but Mom worked and was gone before I
left for school. I never ate breakfast, wasn't much there anyway so this
continued until I was a little older and I guess my body got used to it...