From: Janette Dunn <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 7:44 pm
Subject: [IP] Jim / The Vibe

Hi Jim,
We are expecting the linked Animas Vibe and Dexcom in Australia this year
I know the US seems to be running a "bit slow" through the FDA, but the Vibe
has been available in Britain since 2010.
Surely it shouldn't be too long in the US.
Janette
PS. I can vouch for Animas being waterproof ... I only remove mine to refill
the cartridge.