Re: [IP] Endo Appointment

I have a ping and you are not the only one with leaking cartridges.  They just
replaced my unit but did not admit there was anything wrong with it.  You
could smell the insulin in the pump and my sugars were all over the place.
When it worked well, it was great but normally would not work well.  I just
think a lot of people don't check their cartridges for bubbles.  Mine was
always full of bubbles so how the heck could the dose be alright if it was
leaking air.  Well, we shall see how the replacement works.  I'm going to make
a big stink and report them to FDA if it does not work and I suggest you go to
the FDA website right now and report your problem.  If enough people report
it, animas cannot deny this as they are doing now.  Their reason for replacing
the pump....I lost faith in the old one....   lol....   REPORT YOUR PROBLEMS
TO THE FDA SO THESE DRUG AND PUMP COMPANIES WHO ARE MAKING BILLIONS WILL
CORRECT THEIR PROBLEMS.

Carole A. Davis
In God We Trust