[IP] Pump friendly clothing

I have purchased many articles of clothing-slips, pouches, bra things, etc.
to conceal my pump. When I have to dress-up as well as every day clothing, I
have found it best to turn the pump clip outside and wear the pump close to
my body. It works inside dress slacks, those lycra shorts (girdle like
lingerie). I just stopped buying things to conceal my pump because the
regular MM pump clip works for me. Sharon

The only time I was worried about pump friendly clothing was my wedding day
and my alterations person sewed a pocket on the inside of my dress.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/us/fashion-statement-is-clear-the-gun-isnt.html?_r=1