[IP] my letter of credible inusrance is not good

I'm so sad about this.
Our coverage ended July 31, 2011, due to lose of employement.
My husband finally got a job Jan. 2012, insurance went into effect March,
2012.  our  letter of credible
coverage is not valid, because 63 days had passed, so BLue Cross Blue Shield
will not cover any of
my pre-existing diabetic needs.  I need a new pump and supplies and it's all
denied.  Loop Hole since I had
not been seen by a doctor to treat the condition perhaps then maybe they will
consider it, but I have to
first pay up front for my supplies then fight like hell for them to pay.  BCBS
wont cover me until Jan. 2013.
They have been nasty with me, saying well didn't you know this before you
accepted the insurance...... like saying
fight all you want but too bad.......so the fight is on.  I said so 6 months
ago you would have paid for my supplies
but today you won't , and next year you will, so I'm being penalized just for
the heck of it.  the agent got quiet, there
is no justifiable reason for this.

I'm just venting guys.

Nastacha's Stuff