Re: [IP] brides bag

> Not sure how you battery goes in, but I always seem to be looking
> for quarters LOL.

I carry a penny with me for battery changes (MM508). Sometimes you can even
find them on the sidewalk. ;-)

BTW, we do not have a regular weekly/monthly savings plan, but we save
quarters. I make sure when shopping to get quarters (<$1) in change. I redid
our bathroom with quarters and have over $2,000.00 in a bank account now
with them. Dollars are hard to program, but you don't miss a quarter at a
time. My hugsband has a couple of part-time jobs with no bennies. We are
retired.

The more we shop the more we save. LOL

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://www.maxpages.com/bludasue  -
 http://www.maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -