[IP] diaTribe: Enlite Sensor Shines the Way to a Bright Future

Hi,

The on line diaTribe, had publish an article that I wrote for them, about
the new Enlite sensor.
You can read it to the following link:

http://www.diatribe.us/issues/32/test-drive.php

On that article I tried to give as many information about the product as I
could.

The sensor I describe finally lasted for 20 days. On day 19 started not
shown the highs above 160 but still worked for lows. I thought that maybe
this is temporal and keep it for another day to see. It did not and that
drove me to remove it.

The total experience with my first Enlite sensor was very positive.

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece

--
Sent from my black-iRefrigerator