Re: [IP] brides bag

Not sure how you battery goes in, but I always seem to be looking for
quarters LOL.  Definitely have one of yor BM in charge of reminding you to
eat and asking how you feel.  I think that was the one thing I wish I'd
had.  Also some gel insoles for your shoes if you have feet issues like me.
Have a fabulous day!

Julie Murphy