From: Jenny Sandy <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:02:23
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] brides bag

my wedding is next weekend. my seamstress put a pocket for my pump
inside my dress. i will be packing two extra sets and reservoirs,
novolog, lantus and syringes just in case. i have a spare battery,
extra testing strips, glucose tablets and glucagon. what am i missing?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Motivation loading please wait...
We're sorry the item you are trying to access is no longer available.