RE: [IP] brides bag

 Glucose meter,IV Preps or other adhesive, alcohol swabs, Neosporin.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Jenny Sandy
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 4:02 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] brides bag

my wedding is next weekend. my seamstress put a pocket for my pump
inside my dress. i will be packing two extra sets and reservoirs,
novolog, lantus and syringes just in case. i have a spare battery,
extra testing strips, glucose tablets and glucagon. what am i missing?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Motivation loading please wait...
We're sorry the item you are trying to access is no longer available.
*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.