Re: [IP] symlin for type 1

I did last time I started on Symlin. It goes away the more regularly you take
it. I had to bolus after I ate because I wasn't sure if I'd eat all my food.
 This time with Symlin it just drops my blood sugar 100 points. I am having
trouble because I feel like I have to eat more to compensate.

Erika Roe
Type 1 MM 723
Sent from my iPhone 4

On Apr 28, 2011, at 8:45 PM, Mary Donovan <email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Did you folks on symlin have much nausea when you started? And do you have
> force yourself to eat?
> Mary

Mary, If you are nauseous, cut back on the dose and stay at the lower dose
until you have no more nausea before you increase the dose.
Julia