Re: [IP] Ideas on Funding a Pump?

Hi

My daughter, aged 11 now, has had only one site infection in her 4.5 years
pumping.  She needed a course of antibiotics to sort it out.   Site infections
only look small ish but they are quite deep and need sorting out quickly.
However we use the Medtronic Mio sets, do you get those in the USA?   They
seem great and so far no-one I know  has reported a site infection through
using them.

Adrienne
Mum to Jessica, (11 yrs), UK, Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI), pancreas
removed at birth, pumping Medtronic VEO with full time sensors.  Also takes
digestive enzymes (Creon 25000).  Under UCLH, the bestest hospital in the UK
with fantastic care and support, also under GOSH for the CHI

www.childrenwithdiabetesuk.org
www.childrenwithdiabetes.com
HI websites :
www.hi-fund.org
www.congenitalhi.org
www.sur1.org

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are
not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it."