[IP] Ideas on Funding a Pump?

 Hi All: I keep telling myself I'll be fine with no warranty. I have an older
Animas pump as a spare, though it is scratched and hard to read.
 But when family members say I would be fine back on injections, I get a little
upset.
Anyway, my warranty goes out in early Aug.  My copay is fifty percent.
 I've been told I have no trade in value at all, due to my HMO's relationship
with Carecentrix. They (Carecentrix) said I will have to make a payment plan.
 Being self-employed, anticipating $3k in dental bills this coming summer and
unpredictable income........well, not sure about taking on payments.
If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.
Laura in NM. Who prefer being under warranty.