From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 10:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Spring Has Sprung!

Along with sunshine and a high temperature in the upper 60s, comes
spring time work.

I painted a shed for about 6 hours...slow, tedious...

Rode a bike for only 2 miles - just to move it from my former residence
to my new home.

Currently, my Dexcom says that I'm at 66.  It's got to be all of those
muscles getting stretched for the first time in 6 months!

Denise B.