[IP] New pump his on it's way

Hello all,
I am getting a new Revel that will be "clear" and a new CGMS! My MM522 went
out of warranty over the weekend so I decided to get one. My current CGMS
only lasts one to two days so I gave up on it in November. I have noticed my
A1C creeping up since then. It was a 7.0 then, and in January, it went up to
7.4 and now it is 8.0. I need to get back on track plus I think the Missed
Bolus feature will also help me!
Cool Beans! Sharon B