Re: [IP] Cozmonitor software and Windows 7

I use a virtual machine that I built using VMware software that runs
Windows XP.  I have two items that I need this piece of software to
run.  I think if you go to VMware.com you can still get a basic version
of this for free.  I have VMWare Workstation because I also use it for
work functions and need more power.

Brian