Re: [IP] re: Why some T1's never feel full from eating?

I have had the feeling of never feeling full for ever. I even think of food
differently, in the sense I never eat to feel full.
Just last night, after a big meal for easter, everyone's like, they are
stuffed. I, on the other hand, felt like I ate a lot, but really didn't feel
full. I feel like I couldn't/shouldn't eat more, but not like I am full.