Re: [IP] totally off topic just need some help

Sometimes tinnitus can be a sign that someone is losing some hearing.
It's also one of the symptoms of Meniere's Disorder (I have this)which
causes dizziness, imbalance, the tinnitus, and hearing loss.  I live
with tinnitus a lot.  Some schools of thought think caffeine can
increase tinnitus in many people.  Other people have used the "white
noise" machines at night and say it helps ease their tinnitus.

There are many hearing loss clubs on the internet where your husband
could get a lot of good info.

Julie