Re: [IP] jury duty

When I got a notice to be on jury duty, it had a number to call with
questions.  So I called and said I was willing to serve but that I had to be
able to test my blood sugar and take glucose tabs as needed whenever I wanted
to.  The man told me that there was already a set process for that.  When I
needed to test my blood sugar, I would raise my hand and a recess would be
called so that I could test my blood and treat as I needed to.  I said I was
willing to do it in the jury box, but the man told me that they did not want
anything happening in the jury box that would distract the rest of the jury,
and that the set  procedure was to call a recess.  As is often the case when a
person is called for jury duty, I never actually was called to be on a case.
But it was good to know that a process was in place so that I could safely
carry out my responsibility.

Julia
Minimed 522