[IP] totally off topic just need some help

Hello all,
  My husband, and my primary care giver for the last 43 years has a terrible
case of tinnitus. He has tried everything...MD's. and acupuncturist. I feel so
sorry for him as he is really suffering and everyone says there is nothing you
can do. Any ideas?

So sorry this is so off topic but hoped someone may have some help.

Thank you,
Dawn, Type1 53 years and now on an Omnipod