Re:[IP] medicare advice

> I am on COBRA now but will be on Medicare in a month. My current
> insurance provides all needed supplies. Any advice on selection of the
> Plan D and Supplemental insurance. I live in Los Angeles.

A lot depends on the meds you take. If you are T-1, be sure you have your
endo write the Rx for T-1 on a pump and allow for the tossable insulin in
your daily dose. This goes to Part B (NOT Part D). Also the same for
strips - that goes to Part B. Make sure your pharmer knows how to submit
these Rx's to Medicare Part B. It's not your standard submission.

Happy Resurrection Day.

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://www.maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://www.maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)