Re: [IP] Why do some T1's never feel full from eating?

Wow, it is nice to hear someone else say this.  I thought I was just weird
(well, perhaps that has nothing to do with the DM, LOL).  It seems like I am
always hungry, even after eating, and I feel like I consume more calories
than I need to...and then either gain weight or have high bg.  The little I
have read about Symlin seems to focus on the fact that it lowers blood
sugar, and also it sounds like it is only injectable.  Is this right?  Does
anyone know of another non-medication way to combait this (besides ignoring
the hungry feeling)?

Julie Murphy

--
Julie Murphy