Re: [IP] Passover

I was just making a little joke. I strongly believe in the pioneering work of
Norman Couzins who immersed himself in humor to handle his terminal cancer. My
only hope is at the end of my life my creator takes one look at me, and says
"get in here, you sorry ** )^*&^@!@." Happy Easter, Passover, whatever way you
celebrate life. That has everything to do with how we handle this stupid
disease. Dennis