Re: [IP] Medtronic MiniLink Transmitter

It is the same with Enlite sensor. You have to detach transmitter, recharge
and attach it again.

It is more difficult to do that because enlite sensor's adhesive has a tale
that goes around at the back of the transmitter and keep it stable in place.
So, on day 7 you have to remove that tale very carefully to not move the
sensor and then disconnect the transmitter. While you charge the transmitter
you have to be careful with that "tale" because the adhesive's glue is
strong and it may stuck with clothes and move the sensor. After recharging
it is easy to connect again and place the adhesive "tale" back around the
back of the transmitter to hold it there for another 7 days. I am now on my
day 15 of my first Enlite sensor and everything works like charm. I plan to
keep it there till day 21.

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece

--