Re: [IP] Re: Passover

Ok,. that makes matzoh balls at our sedar about 60g, my great uncle calls
them baseballs, and they are that large!

Kugel - every size is different, and everyone makes it different. I guess I
will have to eat some as a snack and watch my sugars over time!

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and