Re: [IP] Wow, I didn't realize you can OVERCALIBRATE a Dexcom 7+

Yes I use Dexcom 7+ and yes, I just ignore the blood drop reminder.  It's
just a matter of a single click and most times I don't even realize it's
there now.  I have had the same problem of calibrating when my reading was
the same as the Dex only to have it decide to change the Dex reading to
something further from the real number.  That's why I calibrate so
infrequently now.  I only actually put in a reading if my fingerstick is
more than 10 points away from the Dex reading.

Rebecca B. Jervey

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/dexcomusers/forum/topics/inaccurate-blood-sugar-tests