Re: [IP] Wearing my first Enlite sensor - the experience

Hi

I agree.   I know I'm new here but I was show the post by Nikos and I'm hungry
for more info.   The Enlites are in the UK as from Monday just gone.   My
daughter will be trialling them in a few weeks but doubt we will get funded
for them by the NHS, they are too expensive, we are funded for the sof sensors
and she has them full time.  I just need to prove that the enlite they are
superdooper sensors and we can stop some finger tests and then they might fund
them.

Nikos, please keep us posted with your progress.

Adrienne
Mum to Jessica, (11 yrs), Congenital Hyperinsulinism (CHI), pancreas removed
at birth, pumping Medtronic VEO with full time sensors.  Also takes digestive
enzymes (Creon 25000).  Under UCLH, the bestest hospital in the UK with
fantastic care and support, also under GOSH for the CHI

www.childrenwithdiabetesuk.org
www.childrenwithdiabetes.com
HI websites :
www.hi-fund.org
www.congenitalhi.org
www.sur1.org

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and
confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are
not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it."