Re: [IP] Wearing my first Enlite sensor - the experience

Nikos,

Thanks for that great detail in your experience!
Your English was great - do not have any fear about posting in the future.
Keep us posted on how things go in the future!

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and