[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V12 #79 - C-peptide Test

Mary,
I agree with your opinion re: the idiocy of the Medicare requirement for a
C-peptide test. My suspicion is that it is doesn't make sense for most of us.
But, how about the case of fraud? The C-peptide regardless of history
eliminates the fraud case since the requirement is a CURRENT test by a doctor
and a lab that did the test. I know you are poking fun at the question about
"diabetes vanishing". Did you call Medicare support and see if they had a
rational explanation?

Best Regards, Tom M