From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of debbie watts
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 4:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: Stephen Golden
Subject: Re: [IP] Being prepared...

I put the vial, which is almost empty after three weeks of filling
reservoirs, in my pocketbook with a syringe for emergencies. Each month I
replace my spare. I have never had any problem with the insulin not working.
This has saved me several times. If I don't need to use it, I don't feel
guilty for throwing out such a little bit.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Stephen Golden <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I also keep a roll of Necco Wafers im my emergency kit for lows as well as
> some syringes in case of bad site or pump failure.

I'm