Re: [IP] Being prepared...

If I think I'm going to be out or busy for a long chunk of time and
my cartridge is getting down towards the end, I change it early,
before I leave home. Sure beats getting caught in an awkward place or
having alarms go off in some less than desirable location. I admit
I've gotten lazy about carrying stuff around with me, partly because
I only have enough to get through the month without hiding away extra
stuff in other places. Obviously if I'm traveling overnight, I take
more cannulas than I need and things like that. But I don't always
have insulin in my daily fanny pack or anything like that. My luck's
held out for 20 years now.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California