[IP] FW: Travel kit.

Hi, Jim Durr:

In all the years, I've been pumping (9 years), I have had only 1 occasion
where suddenly the line pulled out of the reservoir connection.  No real
pressure on the reservoir at the time either.  Luckily we were home at the
time so a quick line change was made and no harm was done.  However, I have
often thought that the mishap (probably the line wasn't sealed well with the
reservoir connector of the Quick Set) could have created real problems if it
had happened miles from our home.

Dianna Inkster