From: o#?Wyldceltic1o#? <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 6:05:36 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] COMLINK with the new Mac "friendly"  Carelink site

I understand the wants and needs of many are different. but, tech does move
on.
Have you thought of using Diabetes Pilot or something of that sort? Glucose
buddy? IIRC You can change things and all, and then when you have internet
again, it'll sync to your other device/computers etc.

I keep my meals and info on diabetes Pilot Usually, because I'm also on CGMS,
just upload my sensor and CHO data via Carelink.

AFAIK, Paradigm PAL is dead. no longer supported.