[IP] RE: cost of insulin

At the risk of repeating myself:
[?]
I had a great deal of trouble with getting insulin billed as Part B
Medicare. I finally called every pharmacy up the coast of Maine, asked to
speak to the chief pharmacist, and said, "Do you know how to bill insulin
for an insulin pump under Medicare????" When I found one who answered
appropriately, I took my insulin prescription there. THE PRESCRIPTION HAS TO
SAY "FOR INSULIN PUMP". I gave them my Medicare but DID NOT ADMIT I HAD PART
D. I pick up my insulin every 3 months and it gets billed to Part B.

I get all my other meds at another pharmacy that had my Part D info and
bills Part D.

Jack-ass system.

Mary Ann

349.gif]