[IP] Bubbles

 I have posted before about bubbles in my reservoirs but I may be one of the
only ones on this site with the problem as I had only one response. The problem
continues no matter what I do. I've had a pump for over 11 years and the last 6
have plagued me with bubbles a day or two after filling the reservoir.

 Yesterday I met with the MM rep and we filled one of MY reservoirs together.
(Lot # H7734912) There were absolutely no bubbles and no little champagne
bubbles to coalesce into a big bubble. I went on my way with her blessing and
today I had a bubble blocking delivery. She did say that the nurses who do a
monthly regional phone call are beginning to hear more and more about problems
with bubbles. The term "air leakage" is being used by them. When they check with
MM however, they are told that MM gets very few calls about bubbles, yet these
regional nurses are hearing it and I am definitely having a problem. She told me
to keep a chart of the reservoirs and lot numbers.

 Am I the only one on this site with bubbles that appear after I fill an
ostensibly bubble-free reservoir then get a bubble that blocks delivery and
shoots up blood sugars a day or two later?

Jean Roseman