From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 3:40:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [IP] Trigger finger bang, bang...

I once had a shot for my trigger finger. There is no way around it, it was one
of the most painful things I ever had done. In case the doc does this, brace
yourself. I know that is not encouraging but I figure I would rather know it
is going to hurt like hell so I can try to relax a bit before it happens.
Dennis