Re: [IP] Trigger finger bang, bang...

I once had a shot for my trigger finger. There is no way around it, it was one
of the most painful things I ever had done. In case the doc does this, brace
yourself. I know that is not encouraging but I figure I would rather know it
is going to hurt like hell so I can try to relax a bit before it happens.
Dennis