[IP] Alarms on the Revel

I love my Revel. I have the alarms on vibrate and I feel every one. I also
silence all the alerts and alarms at night for 8 hours, but I wake several
times and can look at the pump and see if the BG is on target. Before the
Revel, I used to turn off the sensor for the night and then I missed all
those BG's. I also turn the alarms off for meetings and when I am teaching.
You do not need to set an alarm for the BG reminder. I never set that
because I know when I want to do a BG. The Revel works great with the
sensors! I heard they made the changes especially for the sensors.

Maureen Helinski