Re: [IP] Re: AACE 2011 Guidelines

<I am able to feel good again despite all those miserable past years, thanks to
the CGMS.

 Why don't more Diabetics do what I did? Just go buy it!>

 Gee, because of something called money maybe? Almost 900 a month for HMO
coverage and that doesn't get me more than half a pump. Not to mention being a
small business owner in a down economy. Right now, just hoping to be able to
fund something when my warranty is up! Let's get the HMO's to fund pumps and
CGMS better. That seems to be the goal we should all work toward.
Laura in NM