Re: [IP] Alarms on the Revel

 I still find the alarms on the Revel not loud enough to wake me up when I am
asleep, or even in bed awake with the covers over me. If I'm lucky I'll feel it
vibrate (eventually) but not if the pocket on my nightshirt has fallen away from
my body. Can't hear it in the car, either.
On Apr 10, 2011, at 8:35 AM, Jeannie Roseman wrote:

> Maybe it's just the way my 723 Revel is set, but I find it the most annoying
 > pump I have had in 11 plus years. Even the clicking 507 and 508 weren't that
bad
 > as I knew the clicks were going to happen when I bolused. I find my 723 seems
> constantly be alarming and always in social or professional situations even
> though I have the alarm on vibrate. What I dislike the most is when a sensor
 > reading is needed and it goes into siren if I can't get to it right that
minute.
 > Now I realize that I need to input the sensor reading to keep the CGMS
working,
 > but it is not critical at that moment. It can wait and certainly does not
need
> to go into siren.
>
> I am also disappointed that the screen is still hard to read particularly in
> areas where lighting is poor.
>
> Those points being made, I am thankful I have the pump.
>
> Jean Roseman
>

> On Apr 10, 2011, at 10:43 AM, insulin-pumpers-digest wrote:
>
>> alarms on the Revel
> .

Sue Ann Bowling, Author of Homecoming (Reader Views Literary Awards Winner)
http://www.sueannbowling.com