Re: [IP] Alarms on the Revel

I have a Ping, and it also can be persistent at the wrong time. On the
Ping, however, if I hit the OK button while alarming it takes the hint
and quits trying to rouse me.  Since I wear my pump on my belt, I can
hit the button without looking or being obvious.

Jeff Gamble
Big Bay Lighthouse B&  B
3 Lighthouse Rd
Big Bay,MI 49808