[IP] Alarms on the Revel

 Maybe it's just the way my 723 Revel is set, but I find it the most annoying
pump I have had in 11 plus years. Even the clicking 507 and 508 weren't that bad
as I knew the clicks were going to happen when I bolused. I find my 723 seems to
constantly be alarming and always in social or professional situations even
though I have the alarm on vibrate. What I dislike the most is when a sensor
reading is needed and it goes into siren if I can't get to it right that minute.
Now I realize that I need to input the sensor reading to keep the CGMS working,
but it is not critical at that moment. It can wait and certainly does not need
to go into siren.

 I am also disappointed that the screen is still hard to read particularly in
areas where lighting is poor.

Those points being made, I am thankful I have the pump.

Jean Roseman