[IP] Supplies available

Phyllis,
I would love to be able to do that.  I may have to use them, if I can't afford
to go onto the OmniPod.  I'm sorry, but I can not afford to donate large
amounts of supplies.  I barely afford my own medications and pump supplies
myself.  I am trying to go on the OmniPod, which ends up being less expensive,
but if I can not come up with the initial start up costs, but if I can not
afford to do that, I will need to use the supplies I have.
Benny
Benny,
You could donate the supplies to IP and they would go to other people on
insulin pumps who cannot afford to purchase them; a great way to show you
care about others.
Phyllis