[IP] One Touch Ultra strips

I have been buying these at my local non-chain pharmacy, that I really love.
This year, I am on a high deductible plan and they seem really expensive (just
under $109 per box of 100).
Formerly a copay of $30 (for 300)
A quick web search revealed that this is pretty typical for "real" pharmacies.

 They are available a lot cheaper, but every lower priced vendor on Amazon seems
 to have a lot of awful reviews. Too close to expiration date, dirty vials with
fingerprints, ugh!

So any quality recommendations out there?

Thanks

John H.