RE: [IP] Anyone Obtained a MM 523 w. a Trade In?

Thanks for all the replies, greatly appreciated.
 Animas tells me I wont be able to trade in to help with my huge copay because
my HMO and the supplier they work with, wont allow it. Huh?
 I have no idea if Minimed works the same way, is this specific to my HMO or to
Animas and my HMO?
 I may have to live with out of warranty pumps for a couple years, until they
decide to die. But Animas is checking things out for me and I havent ruled out
MM.
 Funny how so many are trying to fight for CGMS, and I can't get a decent copay
on a new pump! Thanks again all.
Laura in NM.