[IP] IV3000 strips & BD Ultra Fine Pen Needles

I've been cleaning out my closet getting my son ready to go to college to make
sure he starts off with enough supplies and I came across many boxes of the
following:  IV3000 and BD Pen Needles (8mm - 31G).  If anyone is needing any
of these, please touch base with me privately and we'll see what we can work
out.

Ronda-mom to Aaron (18 yrs old off to college) dx since 2002
email @ redacted

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain